Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Pepeha

    My pepeha
                      Moari:  Ko Kahi ahau   
                     english: My name is Kahi

                      Moari:  Ko Puwheke te maunga 
                      English : my mountain is Puwheke 

                       Moari: Ko waka te Kurahaupo 
                       English: My canoe is Kurahaupo 

                        Moari: Ko awa te Awanui 
                         English: My river is Awanui 

                          Moari: Ko iwi te Te Aupouri
                          English: My iwi is Te Aupouri

                      Moari: Ko Pa a Parore te marae 
    English: My marae is Pa a Papore

  Reflection: I think it was a hard because of the block letters
Question: Whats your pepeha?                                       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.