Thursday, October 31, 2019

“UHH”! There's a big tarantula in my room. I scared of those. I’m not getting any closer to that thing! Hopefully it will crawl away soon when I scare it. It's so dark I can't see anything, but luckily I have a flashlight. The lights kept flickering, so I ran out of my house and ran to the closest house, but no one was home. Then I realized that the closest house was the haunted house. I ran back to the front door to get out but it was locked. I felt a chill run down my spine when I saw two eyes staring at me from the closet. The floors upstairs started creaking so I looked away to see what is was but when I looked back the eyes vanished. So I went upstairs and heard a whisper saying “Hello”. I looked in the bedroom and two lights turned on and I started hearing footsteps again but the footsteps we’re getting closer and closer so I fell to the floor and covered my eyes so it wouldn’t see me. When the footsteps went away I ran to the window and opened it, jumped out and ran back home and went straight to bed because I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened.


WALT: We are learning to write creative, scary narrative

The best part was that I had a lot information to put in my animation

what did you dress up as

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.