Thursday, August 20, 2020

Allnighter storyboard

 
Alert: This is a false storyboard

After watching the movie THE NUN, me and my friends who are Me, Kaiden, Damon and Harry are doing an allnighter. since it was a stormy dark knight we decided to play a game called buffalo gruff. Us four had so much fun together that we didn't even scream when we saw a bush that looked like the NUN ( it atcually was the nun). Just as we said we wern't scared anymore because we had so much fun the lights cut out. When the lights came back on I saw the NUN right in front of me. My friends had disappeared. But I realized I fainted and we thought it was all just a coincidence but little do they know. 


2 comments:

  1. Haha what a funny storyboard Kahi. I would have been so scared of the NUN, I would've ran away so fast - faster than Usain Bolt! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.