Thursday, August 6, 2020

Going to watch the Chiefs

One of the weekends we were down visiting Nikau, we went and watched the Chiefs play the Blues at Waikato Stadium. The Blues won the game, but it was so cool to be there. They have big flames that go off to pump up the crowd, and the crowd was trying to do the Mexican Wave. That was funny because they couldn't get it going properly. When we went back to our motel, the Blues Manager's were at our motel too.
The next night, before we came home, we went Liming on the scooters down there. That was so fun too. My mum, aunty, me and Nikau all had scooters each, and we went around the block. I wish we had scooters in Kaitaia.



1 comment:

  1. That is so cool also I love the scooters.
    Are they iletchrick?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.